[User-committee] OpenStack User Survey 2019

Duc Truong duc.openstack at gmail.com
Thu May 16 00:10:26 UTC 2019

Hi Jimmy,

The auto-scaling SIG would like to add a question to the user survey.
Our question was drafted during our auto-scaling SIG meeting [1].
The question we would like to get added is as follows:

If you are using auto-scaling in your OpenStack cloud, which services
do you use as part of auto-scaling? [Select all that apply]

Monasca
Ceilometer
Aodh
Senlin
Heat
Other OpenStack service (please specify - e.g. Watcher, Vitrage, Congress)
Custom application components
Prometheus
Other user-provided service (please specify)

Thanks,

Duc

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/auto_scaling_sig/2019/auto_scaling_sig.2019-05-15-23.06.html