[PTL][SIG][WG] PTG Team Photos

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:36:44 UTC 2019

Hello!

I have just about all the photos sorted into separate project team
folders[1]. There were a few groups that were not signed up and came for
photos anyway which is great, but being that I wasn't taking photos I don't
know exactly what teams they were. These teams that I was unable to place
just exist outside the team directories. If anyone wants to speak up and
help solve the mystery I would very much appreciate it!

Enjoy!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1]
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fydqjehy9h5y728/AAAEP6h_uK_6r1a9oh3aAF6Qa?dl=0