[senlin][zaqar][networking-midonet][networking-odl][vmware-nsx] Neutron-LBaaS retirement warning!

Adam Harwell flux.adam at gmail.com
Tue May 14 04:00:11 UTC 2019

No, unfortunately we did not end up with a model that easily allowed for a
"shim" system to allow use of older drivers. We've been trying to work with
the vendors to get their drivers prepared, but I don't know how many of
them actually finished the work. That said, stable/stein should be usable
for the time being with no real change -- we simply will not be maintaining
the service any longer (except possibly extreme cases like major security
patches) or providing any further releases. If you need to adjust your code
to continue to use the stein release instead of master, that is a perfectly
valid option.

  --Adam