[dev][keystone] Cross-project liaison review

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Mon May 13 20:21:01 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I had scheduled time to review our liaison list during the PTG but we decided to defer it until after the PTG so that people who could not attend the PTG had the option of participating. We'll go over the list at the next keystone meeting (Tuesday, 14 May at 1600 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt), possibly spilling over into the keystone office hours. If you can't make the meeting, please review the current list[1][2] and let me know if you want to update your liaison status or take on any liaison duties.

Colleen

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-liaison-review-2019
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons