[neutron][qa] Grenade jobs in check queue

Slawomir Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Sat May 11 07:05:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

In Neutron team we are thinking about limiting a bit number of CI jobs which we are running.
Currently we have e.g. 4 different grenade jobs:

neutron-grenade
grenade-py3
neutron-grenade-multinode
neutron-grenade-dvr-multinode

And jobs grenade-py3 and neutron-grenade-multinode are almost the same (same python version, same L2 agent, same legacy L3 agent, same fw driver). Only difference between those 2 jobs is that one of them is single and one is multinode (2) job.
So I thought that maybe we can use only one of them and I wanted to remove grenade-py3 and left only multinode job in check queue. But grenade-py3 comes from "integrated-gate-py3” template so we probably shouldn’t remove this one.
Can we run only grenade-py3 and drop neutron-grenade-multinode? Or maybe we can change grenade-py3 to be multinode job and then drop neutron-grenade-multinode?

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer
Red Hat