[docs][training-labs] Documentation update

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri May 10 14:44:37 UTC 2019

Hello,

Although I don't have a good answer for your post, I would like to
comment a few small things on your post to openstack-discuss:

- Please use [training-labs] in future, as mentioned README file
https://opendev.org/openstack/training-labs/#mailing-lists-irc (+ [docs]
is a good idea).
- For this bug you think, a better place to post is Launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/labs .

My general understanding on training-labs is that training-labs
contributors update scripts after there is a new release.

Since Stein were released recently, I think contributors are working
hard, like https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:openstack/training-labs .

Hope that my explanation helps your better understanding on OpenStack
world and good points how to solve your problem.

With many thanks,

/Ian