[User-committee] OpenStack User Survey 2019

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Fri May 10 10:41:47 UTC 2019

(resend to user committee ML)

Thanks, Jimmy and Allison for the effort to put this together,

As Heat PTL
I would like to ask for question update for Heat project.
Here is our new question:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/heat-user-survey-brainstrom
Please let me know if any confusion

Rico Lin <rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com>於 2019年5月10日 週五,下午12:26寫道: