[watcher][qa] Thoughts on performance testing for Watcher

Jose Castro Leon jose.castro.leon at cern.ch
Thu May 9 08:45:52 UTC 2019

Hi,
Actually, we are working on providing such feature in combination with aardvark.
The idea is to create a strategy that fills up with preemptible resources, that later on
could be reclaimed by aardvark if a normal instance is deployed.

https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/events/22248/towards-fully-automated-cern-private-cloud
https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23187/improving-resource-availability-in-cern-private-cloud

Cheers
Jose Castro Leon