OpenStack User Survey 2019

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Tue May 7 20:39:20 UTC 2019

Jimmy & Allison,

As you probably remember from previous year's surveys, the Octavia
team has been trying to get a question included in the survey for a
while.
I have included the response we got the last time we inquired about
the survey below. We never received a follow up invitation.

I think it would be in the best interest for the community if we
follow our "Four Opens" ethos in the user survey process, specifically
the "Open Community" statement, by soliciting survey questions from
the project teams in an open forum such as the openstack-discuss
mailing list.

Michael

----- Last response e-mail ------
Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org>

Fri, Sep 7, 2018, 5:51 PM
to Allison, me
Hey Michael,

The project-specific questions were added in 2017, so likely didn't
include some new projects.  While we asked all projects to participate
initially, less than a dozen did.  We will be sending an invitation for
new/underrepresented projects in the coming weeks.  Please stand by and
know that we value your feedback and that of the community.

Cheers!