[cinder] Third party CI failures with namespace changes

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon May 6 20:08:13 UTC 2019

Just a heads up for third party CI maintainers. You should have already noticed
this, but we have quite a few that are failing tests right now because the CI
systems have not been updated for the new git namespaces.

There are several I noticed that are failure trying to clone
https://git.openstack.org/openstack-dev/devstack. With all of the changes a
couple weeks ago, this should now be from
https://opendev.org/openstack/devstack. Please update your CI's to pull from
the correct location, or disable them for now until you are able to make the
updates. The current barrage of CI failure comments soon after submitting
patches are not particularly helpful.

Thanks for your prompt attention to this. As a reminder, we have a third party
CI policy that impacts in-tree drivers if third party CI's are not maintained
and cannot give us useful feedback as to whether a driver is functional or not
[0].

Thanks,
Sean

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/tested-3rdParty-drivers#Non-Compliance_Policy