[placement][nova][ironic][blazar][ptg] Placement PTG Agenda

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Wed May 1 03:33:56 UTC 2019

Near the top of the placement ptg etherpad [1] I've sketched out a
schedule for the end of this week for those who happen to be in
Denver.

Since so many of the placement team will be required elsewhere, it
is pretty thin. I think this is okay because a) we got quite a bit
accomplished during the pre-PTG emails, b) the main things we need
to discuss [2] will be strongly informed by other discussion in the
week and need to be revisited several times.

The summary of the schedule is:

Thursday:
   14:30-Beer: In the nova room doing cross project stuff
Friday:
   Morning: wherever you need to be, often nova room
   Afternoon: In the placement room (for those who can) to capture
     and clarify results of the Thursday session and Friday morning and
     topics as people present allows.
Saturday:
   Morning: Ironic/Blazar/Placement/Anyone else interested in using
     placement.
   Afternoon: Capture and clarify, retrospective, refactoring goals,
     hacking.

The topics in [2] (and all the related emails) will be mixed into
Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoons.

Thank you for whatever time you're able to make available. If you
have conflicts, don't worry, everything will get summarized later
and if it is properly important will come up again.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/placement-ptg-train
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/005715.html