[TC] PTG Lunch Talks

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 00:16:47 UTC 2019

Hello!

I think you all have already started to discuss this, but if you haven't,
here's the lowdown: You can have 15 min or 30 min on Thursday (we will also
have lightning talks from the othe projects attending the PTG after you
complete your time) and basically however much time you want on Saturday
during lunch (keeping in mind that a lot of people are planning to leave
Friday night). Friday is going to be the feedback session so there's not
time available lunch that day.

tldr; Do you want 15min or 30 min on Thursday? :)

-Kendall Nelson