[requirements][mistral] Add yamlloader to global requirements

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Mar 27 22:41:43 UTC 2019

On 2019-03-28 00:56:51 +0300 (+0300), Oleg Ovcharuk wrote:
> I’ve checked this solution. It doesn’t work as well in Python 2.7
> - dumped yaml includes this ugly parts
> "!!python/object/apply:collections.OrderedDict». Yes, it could be
> fixed by including another hundred lines of code, but it still
> smells like we just copy and paste existing solution.
[...]

I don't really have an opinion either way, but if support for
implicitly ordering associative arrays with normal dict objects in
Python 2.7 is the main concern, keep in mind that whatever
compatibility code you include for it only needs to be maintained
one more cycle. After that we should be able to drop support for
Python<3.6 and so get implicit ordering for free (first by chance in
3.6, but guaranteed by specification in 3.7 onward).
--
Jeremy Stanley