[oslo][stable][release] oslo.db lower-constraints job broken

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Mar 22 22:11:03 UTC 2019

Ben Nemec <openstack at nemebean.com> writes:

> On 3/22/19 4:23 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
>> as long as we fix stable before master it's not a big
>> deal.
>
> Does that just apply to the release request, or do I need to block the
> master patch in oslo.db too?

Sorry, I meant "release" not "fix". You should do the backport in the
usual way, and just avoid releasing from master until the release is
done on the stable branch. That lets us use a feature release version on
the stable branch (accurately) and the next release from master will
automatically increment past that and leave space for future patch
releases.

--
Doug