[oslo][requirements][release] oslo.db lower-constraints job broken

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Fri Mar 22 19:32:01 UTC 2019

Hi,

Our stable/stein patches in oslo.db are currently failing the
lower-constraints job due to [0]. I assume master has the same problem
since there haven't been any changes since branching. It looks like the
problem is that psycopg2 < 2.7 doesn't work with postgresql 10, and
we're getting 10 now on bionic.

The simple solution is to bump the lower-constraint, but I'm not sure
how that's going to work for the stable branch since we can't change
requirements there. How do we proceed?

Thanks.

-Ben

0: https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.db/+bug/1821400