[PTG][nova][neutron][cyborg][placement][ironic][cinder] Cross-project PTG planning

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 20:20:50 UTC 2019

On 3/20/2019 10:55 AM, Eric Fried wrote:
> Looking at the room schedule [6], how do folks feel about earmarking
> Friday morning for cross-project sessions? As the etherpads fill up
> we'll hopefully get a better idea of how much time to schedule for each.
> And doing it relatively early gives us time to prioritize spillover for
> Saturday if that becomes necessary.

That would coincide with which day of the PTG we'd normally spend on
cross-project stuff, i.e. in years past we had horizontal teams/topics
on Monday and Tuesday, then Wednesday was the big ticket nova items day
(cells and placement stuff), Thursday was cross-project and wacky hat
day, and Friday was the smorgasbord everything else and get cranky with
each other before leaving day. The latter now becomes Saturday and I
expect even more crankiness and people leaving early because summit +
PTG is going to bleed into a sixth day for some folks.

Matt