[tc] Project repository namespaces

Adam Harwell flux.adam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 23:02:16 UTC 2019

I agree with the majority so far that option 3 looks ideal but 2 looks more
realistic as far as what we can get done easily. Who would be on the hook
to do the actual work here? I'm happy to sign someone else up for work I
guess, but I'd like to know who it is so I can buy them a beverage to
alleviate my guilt. ;)

   --Adam