[placement][nova] placement cores adjustment

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Mon Mar 18 16:20:33 UTC 2019

The placement cores were established by basing off the nova-cores
and then adding me and Tetsuro. As we approach the end of the cycle,
I'd like to change the nova-cores inclusion to a list of actual
people. In the process it seems wise to only include those people
who are actively interested in regularly reviewing placement
projects (which includes placement itself, osc-placement, os-traits,
and os-resource-classes).

To that end, could any nova-core that would like to continue as a
placement-core please contact me privately (IRC or email is fine) to
let me know. If you're not interested in regularly reviewing in
placement, you don't need to do anything. Thanks for your help and
support thus far. If you have time in the future to start reviewing
placement projects, great, we'll happily welcome you back.

If you are interested, please contact me so I can make the list
complete.

A few weeks after the new list of placement cores has been set,
we'll review the statistics to see if there are any likely
candidates for new +2ers.

Thanks.