[placement] Train PTG planning

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Mon Mar 18 16:12:30 UTC 2019

>From discussion at today's nova-scheduler/placement meeting:

For the sake of brainstorming, and to see how much (if any) time
we'll want to devote to placement at the PTG, I've started an
etherpad [1], also linked from the wiki [2].

The "if any" is because we haven't started out with any official
space at the PTG, but we may be able to acquire some (or a room here
and there) if we need to, but it is also assumed that many of us
will be required in other rooms (nova, cyborg, blazar, others) and
there are only 3 short days.

We'll make more detailed plans after the etherpad has had some time
to mature.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/placement-ptg-train
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTG/Train/Etherpads