[tc] PTG presence

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Mon Mar 18 13:38:09 UTC 2019

Thanks for helping out in getting this setup, Thierry, and pass my
thanks to the foundation
planning staff as well :)

I'd like to ask someone to take up the responsibility of getting the
etherpads ready with
our topics so we can start organizing that.

It's a bit confusing, the fact we have a forum *and* PTG back-to-back.
Is there a community
or TC member who would to get the basic initial planning done?

--
Mohammed Naser — vexxhost
D. 514-316-8872
E. mnaser at vexxhost.com