[Forum] Feedback - Proposed Forum Schedule

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Sat Mar 16 19:17:06 UTC 2019

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019, at 9:31 PM, Jimmy McArthur wrote:
> Hello All -
>
> The Forum Selection Committee spent some time last week reviewing
> submissions.  A big thank you to all of the community members that took
> time out of their busy schedules to help us review. We look forward to
> delving into many great discussions Denver.
>
> Also happy to announce we were able to allocate space for all Forum
> submissions.  We ended up moving three of the submissions out into the
> Working Group room, so if you think yours is missing, it's just waiting
> for its final home.
>
> We worked hard to prevent any conflicts, but please make sure there are
> no glaring competing time slots.  With that in mind.. please have a look
> at the proposed Forum schedule and let us know if you have any concerns:
>
> https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule?#track=296
>
> Please keep in mind, we may not be able to change a session time, but we
> will do our best on an as needed basis.
>
> Cheers,
> Jimmy

I noticed there are some sessions with overlapping topics:

System scope/RBAC:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23712/migrating-nova-apis-to-keystone-scope-types
https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23642/increasing-api-accessibility-with-granular-policy-and-default-roles

Unified limits:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23715/feedback-gathering-for-unified-limits-proposal
https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23641/unified-limits-update-and-migration

Maybe we should combine some of these? What do you think, Melanie and Lance?

Colleen