[openstack-ansible] updating cores

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Fri Mar 15 19:18:39 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I wanted to thank the following cores for their service to the
project, however, they don't seem to be active anymore and therefore
I'd like to propose to remove them.  However, should they decide to
come back to the project, we'd be happy to fast track them in:

- Alexandra Settle
- Andy McCrae
- Jimmy McCrory
- Major Hayden
- Robb Romans

I'd like to propose to add Guilherme Steinmuller for core, he has done
quite a lot of code reviews recently, worked on helping fix our
upgrade jobs, did the initial work to help add placement and integrate
Mistral into OpenStack Ansible.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewedby:%22Guilherme++Steinmuller+Pimentel+%253Cgsteinmuller%2540vexxhost.com%253E%22

With the recent shrink of the OpenStack Ansible team, he'll help
increase the bandwidth of getting code merged.

Thanks,
Mohammed

--
Mohammed Naser — vexxhost