[designate][heat][horizon][ironic][magnum][octavia][searchlight][senlin][vitrage][zaqar][zun] Upgrading nodejs version

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Thu Mar 14 21:39:02 UTC 2019

Hi team,

That's what I have somewhere in my action list to take a look in the
future.

I just checked only Horizon and several plugins: Heat, Vitrage, and Ironic.
I'm pretty sure that we've got the same situation for other plugins too.

We use NodeJS only for tests and linting now. 'tox -e npm' installs
NodeJS v11.11.0 on my laptop. This means that it should be safe to change
NodeJS version on gates to use v10 and Bionic.

Anyway, I propose to do it per project and fix any possible issues once
Train development started.

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/