[tc] joint leadership meeting

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Thu Mar 14 02:55:33 UTC 2019

Hi everyone:

I can't seriously keep a straight face talking about a joint
leadership meeting in Denver since Sean brought it up, so i'll make
sure everyone also thinks of it by bringing it up now.  You'll never
be able to unsee it :)

Anyhow, the upcoming joint leadership meeting is happening a day
before the summit starts in Denver.  The logistics haven't yet been
confirmed however the day of Sunday (before summit) seems to be
confirmed.

During the joint leadership meeting, the TC has time where we can
bring up a certain agenda of topics to discuss and report about
OpenStack to the board in the technical scope of things.  The agenda
that we had for Berlin was:

- Rocky retrospective, Sean McGinnis
- Stein update, Doug Hellmann
- TC operational changes, Doug Hellmann
- Peer review culture initiative, Julia Kreger
- Technical vision initiative, Zane Bitter

I think it would be good to start coming up with subjects for it.
This question is also open to all community members that feel we
should bring something up from the technical committee onto the board
as well.

Thank you
Mohammed

--