[zaqar] wanghao's Candidacy for Zaqar PTL

hao wang sxmatch1986 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 01:51:50 UTC 2019

Hi Zaqar,

First I'm very sorry that I make a mistake about the date to candidacy
for Zaqar PTL. But I still want to serve this project in the new
cycle, so there is my self-nomination:

I want to continue running as Zaqar PTL for the Train cycle.

We did good jobs in Stein:
 1. We are removing the useless pool group totally in Stein and make
the model of pool and flavor more clear.
2. Introduce topic resource for notification in Zaqar
3. Send Email subscription by Zaqar
4. Delete message with claim ID

In Train release, we will continue our works in:
   1) Introduce a new resource for queue's metadata
   2) Continue to support more backends for topic resource
   3) Consider removing some backends that seem useless more and more.
   4) Support sms subscription in Zaqar

Thanks for your consideration!