[all][docs] season of docs

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:42:48 UTC 2019

I think it would be a great idea if we can find someone to be our
coordinator. In the past when I've helped out with the Google Summer of
Code, the application has been a fair bit of work, but maybe this one is
different? I haven't looked yet. I can try to help support whoever wants to
coordinate this, but I don't have time to be the primary point of contact.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)