[cloudkitty] PTL candidacy

Luka Peschke luka.peschke at objectif-libre.com
Mon Mar 11 02:10:05 UTC 2019

Hello everybody,

I would like to submit my candidacy as CloudKitty's PTL for the Train cycle.
I've been contributing to the project since the Newton release and I've
been the PTL for the Stein cycle.

As a PTL, I'd like to keep working on the points we addressed during the
last cycle:

* Help CloudKitty's community to grow. Some work has been done during the
stein cycle (IRC meetings have been reintroduced, the developer
documentation has been improved...), but we need to keep putting effort
into this.

* Improve the documentation. Here again, this has been worked on in Stein
(there have been a lot of documentation patches), but we are far from done.

* Add missing features: I'd like to mentor developers willing to add
endpoints to the v2 API, which has been added during the stein cycle. We
have also been talking a lot about a new rating engine recently. It would
be great to have a spec draft for this, on which we could work together.

Thank you for your attention,

Luka Peschke (peschk_l)

Envoyé avec AquaMail pour Android
https://www.mobisystems.com/aqua-mail