[sdk] Request to release newer version of openstacksdk for Stein Cycle

Tushar Patil tushar.vitthal.patil at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 04:50:08 UTC 2019

Hi SDK team,

I  have requested a release of openstacksdk which includes changes to the
instance-ha service to get the recovery workflow details of the
notification.

Kindly consider our request on behalf of Masakari team to release a newer
version of openstacksdk so that we can use this newer version in
masakari-dashboard [1] to render the recovery workflow details on the
notification screen.

[1] : https://review.openstack.org/#/c/640755/

Regards,

Tushar Patil