[tc] PTG presence

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Mar 8 20:30:38 UTC 2019

On 2019-03-08 14:35:31 +0100 (+0100), Thierry Carrez wrote:
[...]
> What do you think ? Do we want that slot ? Will half a day be enough ?

Seems like the first half of Saturday could work out. Keeping in
mind that we're already compressing what was normally a 5-day PTG
into 3, all teams are having to compromise some on allotted time.
Between the leadership meeting the prior Sunday and various Forum
sessions, we'll see each other and have other opportunities to push
TC initiatives anyway. I feel like we can make it viable.
--
Jeremy Stanley