[tc] PTG presence

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 15:07:26 UTC 2019

On 8/03/19 8:35 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Hi TC members and everyone else interested in community stewardship
> discussions,
>
> While trying to solve the conflicts puzzle for PTG room allocation I
> realized the TC did not request PTG meeting space. We are way past
> deadline: at this point we can probably still get half-a-day on Saturday
> afternoon (last day of PTG) if we are interested. We could try for a
> full day but that would mean reducing some other slots and/or generating
> extra conflicts, so I'd rather not.
>
> What do you think ? Do we want that slot ? Will half a day be enough ?

In the past, the last day has been a good time to hold it and half a day
has not been enough. I suppose things are different this time because we
also have the Forum, and the PTG is shorter overall so everybody has to
compress. So I guess we should take what we can get, but I'm concerned
that the TC won't get enough face-to-face time considering this is our
only in-person meeting for 6 months.

- ZB