[tc] selecting a vice chair

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Fri Mar 8 13:26:53 UTC 2019

Hi everyone:

Thanks for having me serve as chair for the upcoming session.  As part
of my duties getting started is appointing a vice chair[1].

I'd like to invite those who would like to run for vice chair to
personally contact me, as I think it's a great way to ease into the TC
workflow and learning more about the inner workings of how we (try?!)
to keep things moving.

I'll be assigning someone by Tuesday, so I just wanted to extend this
for those who wanted to run to contact me. :)

Thanks,
Mohammed

[1]: https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/charter.html#tc-chair

--