[tc] welcoming Mohammed Naser as our new TC chair for Train

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Mar 7 15:22:52 UTC 2019

Everyone,

As I mentioned in a previous email, I decided to step down as TC chair
this cycle. Mohammed Naser has volunteered to serve as chair for the
Train cycle, and was confirmed by the committee during our meeting today
[1]. We have one or two more bookkeeping items to take care of in the
transition, but agreed that Mohammed would start serving as chair right
away.

Thank you, Mohammed, for volunteering. I wish I knew where you found the
time to do all that you do for our community!

--
Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/641405/