[oslo] Denver topic etherpad

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Mar 4 17:11:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

As we discussed in the meeting today, I've started an etherpad[0] to
collect topics for Denver. I'm expecting most of our topics to be more
PTG-oriented, but if you have something you think would benefit from the
Forum audience please feel free to propose it and make a note in the
description that it should be a Forum session.

I would also like to use this to collect topics for the Oslo project
update session. I've added a topic for that and seeded the list with a
few things I came up with quickly, but I expect there's quite a bit more
so please add to it.

Thanks.

-Ben

0: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/oslo-train-topics