[fenix] starting bi-weekly meetings

Juvonen, Tomi (Nokia - FI/Espoo) tomi.juvonen at nokia.com
Mon Mar 4 11:27:02 UTC 2019

As otherwise confirmed in IRC, bi-weekly meetings at 6 AM UTC, starting from 11th March in #openstack-fenix. I will update the wiki accordingly: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fenix

Br,
Tomi

From: Trinh Nguyen <dangtrinhnt at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 10:48 AM
To: Juvonen, Tomi (Nokia - FI/Espoo) <tomi.juvonen at nokia.com>
Cc: openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [fenix] starting bi-weekly meetings

+1 That works for me. Thanks.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 5:46 PM Juvonen, Tomi (Nokia - FI/Espoo) <tomi.juvonen at nokia.com<mailto:tomi.juvonen at nokia.com>> wrote:
Hi,

Now reaching a point with the Fenix project where we should start to have meetings in #openstack-fenix.
I propose to have a bi-weekly meeting at 6 AM UTC, starting from 11th March. Please give your +1 or indicate if the time does not suit to you.

For those who have not heard about the project, you can find more from [1].

Currently working to have the rolling OpenStack upgrade implemented before ONS summit and then make it a job to be run on each patch later on. What is awesome is that I use multinode DevStack environment and I am modifying the scripts to do most of the node upgrade for me just by passing “UPGRADE=True” in local.conf. Let’s see how it goes, might be a quite generic solution for anybody to test upgrade with own changes to projects.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fenix

Regards,
Tomi
Fenix PTL