[all][ops] Ops Meetup Agenda Planning - Berlin Edition

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Sun Mar 3 22:26:10 UTC 2019

Hello,

I've just realized that we have the ITB next week in town (International
Travel Trade Show). That's the reason why most of the hotels are now
sold out. If you are still looking for an accomodation, there are still
some options around Berlin/Potsdam. Check public transport map to get
the way to Messe Nord/ICC.
We expect many fair visitors in the morning, so it's a good idea to plan
enough travel time. Registration desk on Dernburgstrasse will be open at
08:00 AM.

kind regards

Frank