[keystone] PTL Non-Candidacy

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:33:51 UTC 2019

Happy Friday,

With the PTL self-nomination period starting next week [0], I wanted to
say that I won't be running for a fifth term.

I believe rotating leadership in a project is healthy and gives us fresh
eyes to focus on different problem areas. We've also made substantial
progress on key initiatives within keystone and cross-project over the
last four releases. It's been a pleasure and incredibly humbling to work
on the project as the PTL. That said, now is the perfect time for
someone else to share their vision for keystone.

If you're thinking about running and have questions, please don't
hesitate to ask. I'm happy to provide insight. If you know someone who
would do well in the position, you should encourage them to run.

Thanks for having me,

Lance

[0] https://releases.openstack.org/stein/schedule.html#t-ptl-nominations