[sdk] Proposing Artem Goncharov (gtema) for core

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Fri Mar 1 13:58:27 UTC 2019

Hey everybody,

I'd like to propose making gtema core on openstacksdk.

He regularly reviews all the stuff coming through, even the crazy stuff
I generate, and those reviews are thorough without being nitpicky. He's
definitely caught mistakes I'e made with my brainhole.

He's also been doing a bunch of great dev work which shows a good
understanding of the mechanics of the codebase. This includes but is not
limited to the recent addition of DNS support as well as increasing our
glance coverage. Not just that though - when faced with "yeah, that's
great, but we need to add some deep systemic support for a new
underlying concept before you can add that feature" he totally went off
and did the slog of updating the guts first.

All in all, he's totally active in the project and has shown a good
understanding of what's going on.

Thoughts?

Monty