[nova] API updates week 19-26

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Fri Jun 28 18:59:31 UTC 2019

 ---- On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:07:12 +0900 Matt Riedemann <mriedemos at gmail.com> wrote ----
 > On 6/27/2019 8:50 AM, Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
 > > 4. Detach and attach boot volumes:
 > > - Topic:https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/detach-boot-volume+(status:open+OR+status:merged)
 > > - Weekly Progress: No Progress
 >
 > The spec for this blueprint was fast-approved for Train since it was
 > previously approved in Stein but the Train spec needs to be amended
 > based on the corner case issues that came up during review in Stein and
 > were discussed at the Train PTG:
 >
 > http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-May/005804.html
 >
 > So someone needs to amend the spec. I think Kevin is busy with other
 > things at the moment so if anyone else is interested in this they could
 > help out by doing the spec amendment so we can at least get that done
 > before the spec freeze deadline next month.
 >

 > > Spec Ready for Review:
 > > -----------------------------
 > >
 > > 4. Add API ref guideline for body text
 > > - ~8 api-ref are left to fix.
 >
 > This isn't really a spec, right? Anyway, do you have a list of which API
 > references still need work? Are they APIs that we still care about, i.e.
 > not some nova-network or cells v1 obsolete APIs?

Yeah. Only two we need to fix, others are deprecated one. Let me remove the todo part from them
and add NOTE about "Do not update the deprecated one"

./api-ref/source/servers.inc
./api-ref/source/servers-actions.inc
./api-ref/source/os-tenant-network.inc
./api-ref/source/os-floating-ip-dns.inc
./api-ref/source/os-networks.inc
./api-ref/source/os-security-group-default-rules.inc
./api-ref/source/os-security-groups.inc

-gmann