[tc] Assuming control of GitHub organizations

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Fri Jun 28 09:33:29 UTC 2019

I think I could write a script that loops over all repos and activates branch restrictions to allow only our sync-bot to push.

Running this daily should avoid the case where a new repo is added and someone forgets to add the restriction.

In the future we can use the same bot for other maintenance tasks.

* in python, obviously.