[nova] Spec Review Day: Tuesday July 2nd

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Wed Jun 26 19:58:42 UTC 2019

Esteemed Nova contributors and maintainers-

With about a month until spec freeze [1], we need to fish or cut bait
[2] on open specs. To that end, I have recycled the Spec Review Day
etherpad [3] and populated it with all open Train specs (those with a
file under specs/train/approved) [4]. I seeded their initial status in
the etherpad, including noting from whom the next action is expected.

Authors: Look for your specs, especially if they say "Action: author",
and update them ASAP. (Having done so, you can toggle to "Action:
reviewer".)

Reviewers and Cores: Scan the list for Action: "reviewer" and/or
"approver" and dive in. (You may wish to start by intersecting with [5],
which narrows [4] down to specs you've already reviewed at some point.)

You do not need to wait until, or limit your activity to, Tuesday.
Especially if you're going to be unavailable then.

Thanks,
efried

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Train_Release_Schedule
[2] https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fish_or_cut_bait