Shanghai CFP Coming Soon!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 18:30:19 UTC 2019

I will be sending out the update stuff in a few weeks once I find out how
many slots we have.

The onboardings will be happening differently this time around as a part of
the PTG[1], so that info will all get gathered when I send out the PTG
survey in like...two weeks?

-Kendall

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-June/007079.html