[ThirdParty][CI] : CI-watch is not updating with latest patchset

Rajini.Karthik at Dell.com Rajini.Karthik at Dell.com
Fri Jun 21 16:34:21 UTC 2019

Does anyone else use the ci-watch for third party Ci monitoring? We use it for the ironic thirdparty drivers.

That's not an infra run thing, so probably not going to get much help there. Probably just have to try to get ahold of mmedvede.
Sean McGinnis shared this one for cinder. It's not as pretty as the old Tintri one, http://cinderstats.ivehearditbothways.com/cireport.txt

I would like to have a solution for this as well
Regards
Rajini
From: Sharma, Virendra Sharma <virendra-sharma.sharma at hpe.com>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 3:33 AM
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Cc: Shashikant, Sonawane
Subject: [ThirdParty][CI] : CI-watch is not updating with latest patchset

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]
Hi Team,

>From last few days unable to see latest patch set entry in CI-WATCH (http://ciwatch.mmedvede.net/project?project=cinder&time=7+days).
However third party CI running on latest patch set and reporting its vote to Gerrit accordingly.

Currently it is visible for last 7 days but soon it will also go off, if it won't reflect updated one.

Please help me to understand if any update regarding this or else provide way to get it resolved from my end.

Regards,
Virendra