[ironic] cancelling the meeting for June 24th

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 20:05:12 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone!

Next Monday, June 24th, I will be largely unavailable due to business
travel. On top of that, The person who I would normally ask to run the
meeting in my absence, will also be traveling that day.

With that being said, I think it is best to cancel the meeting. Now,
if there is someone willing to be the ad-hoc meeting organizer and run
the meeting or if everyone were to just treat it like an office hours
that would be a good thing.

Thanks everyone!

-Julia