[openstack-helm] Voting for OpenStack-Helm IRC Meeting Times
MM9745 at att.com
Tue Jun 18 14:08:00 UTC 2019
As discussed in the Denver PTG, OpenStack-Helm has a number of contributors across Europe, Asia, and the US, and there's no single weekly meeting time that works well for everyone. There are also different approaches that could be used to better accommodate team members in different time zones. Let's vote as a team to get the Times/Approaches that work for the majority of contributors
Tuesday meeting times:
- Time A: [1pm UTC] https://everytimezone.com/s/d147ddd2
- Time B: [3pm UTC] https://everytimezone.com/s/d5289c0a
- Time C: [9pm UTC] https://everytimezone.com/s/c5ee2f54
- Time D: [10pm UTC] https://everytimezone.com/s/c428653b
Time B is our current meeting time.
We also have three different ways we can approach those meeting times:
- Uniform: same meeting time every week
- Alternating: switch between two different times, every other week
- Doubled: have two meetings every Tuesday on opposite ends of the day
If we did "Doubled", portdirect would generally facilitate both meetings, along with anyone who wanted to attend both; in general team members wouldn't be expected to be at both.
Please use the following etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/airship-meeting-vote-2019
Please vote for your top five preferred meeting schedules, one per line, including a Time and an Approach. Please include your name/nick. Example:
1. Time A Uniform
2. Time D Uniform
3. Time A and D Alternating
4. Time A and C Doubled
5. Time C Uniform
Portdirect will abstain from voting, do a by-hand Condorcet tally, and share the results. I'm helping him facilitate.
Voting is open to all OpenStack-Helm Contributors, will conclude EOD Tuesday the 25th, so we get two shots at reminding folks in the team meetings.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openstack-discuss