[placement] candidate logo

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Tue Jun 18 10:45:59 UTC 2019

For those who have never spent an Australian spring getting chased by
the damn things, this is exactly what a Magpie looks like.

I give you:
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jun/28/when-magpies-attack-the-swooping-dive-bombing-menace-and-how-to-avoid-them

Although I could understand why this may send the wrong message. Any
thoughts towards the Cockatoo?
https://www.abc.net.au/news/image/6874144-3x2-700x467.jpg