[tripleo][tripleo-ansible] Reigniting tripleo-ansible

Luke Short ekultails at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 16:14:59 UTC 2019

Hey folks,

Since we have not gotten a lot of feedback on the times to meet-up, I have
created a Google Forms survey to help us figure it out. When you get a
chance, please answer this simple 1-question survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHkN_T7T-W4Dhc17Pf6VHm1oUzKLJYz0u9ORAJYafrIGooZQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Try to complete this by end-of-day Tuesday so we have an idea of when we
should meet on this upcoming Thursday. Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,
    Luke Short