[tripleo] Outstanding specs & blueprints for the Train cycle

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 14:37:15 UTC 2019

Hey folks,

I wanted to send a note about a last call for specs for the train cycle. In
a previous mail back in May[0], I had mentioned that the plan was to try
and have all the blueprints and specs finalized by Train milestone 1. Since
milestone 1 was last week, this is your final call for specs & blueprints.
Please let me know if there are any outstanding items by next week's IRC
meeting on June 18, 2019.  I will be applying a -2 to any outstanding specs
that have not merged or been spoken for.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-May/006223.html