[tripleo] Proposing Kamil Sambor core on TripleO

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 14:31:56 UTC 2019

Kamil has been working on TripleO for a while now and is providing really
insightful reviews, specially on Python best practices but not only; he is
one of the major contributors of the OVN integration, which was a ton of
work. I believe he has the right knowledge to review any TripleO patch and
provide excellent reviews in our project. We're lucky to have him with us
in the team!

I would like to propose him core on TripleO, please raise any objection if
needed.
--
Emilien Macchi