[neutron] bug deputy report (week of May 27)

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 04:00:03 UTC 2019

Hi neutrinos,

I was a neutron bug deputy last week (which covered from May 26 to Jun 2).
Here is the bug deputy report from me.

Last week was relatively quiet, but we got a couple of bugs on performance.
Two of them seems related to RBAC mechanism and they are worth got
attentions from the team.

---
Get external networks too slowly because it would join subnet and rbac
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1830630
Medium, New, loadimpact

Security groups RBAC cause a major performance degradation
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1830679
High, New, loadimpact
Needs attentions
amotoki is looking into it but more eyes would be appreciated.

Improper close connection to database leading to mysql/mariadb block connection
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1831009
Undecided, New
This looks like a generic issue related to oslo.db, but it is better
to get attentions in neutron side too as it happens in neutron.

Debug neutron-tempest-plugin-dvr-multinode-scenario failures
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1830763
High, Confirmed, assigned to mlavalle

Best Regards
Akihiro Motoki (irc: amotoki)