[tripleo][charms][helm][kolla][ansible][puppet][chef] Deployment tools capabilities v0.1.0

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jul 31 14:55:52 UTC 2019

Quick reminder as we are still waiting for capabilities for:

- openstack-helm
- openstack-charms
- chef-openstack
- LOCI
- RPM-packaging

We'd like to have all OpenStack community tools covered before
publishing that data. Let me know if you have questions or need help.

Thanks in advance,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)